Coming Soon: Saturday - December 5
Posted on 04 December 2020
Available @ 12p ET
Double Layer Reversible Two-Tone Cashmere Ruana
Bee Lire Coin Pendant with Beaded Border Frame
Handmade Ruby and Pave Diamond Oval Drop Earrings
Double Layer Reversible Two-Tone Cashmere Ruana - $245
This is hands down, the most luxurious cashmere piece we have in our collection! It's a double layer cashmere ruana and you have black on one side, and then a pop of color (or black in the case of the black/black version) on the other side. It's rich, warm, and cozy, and it just looks so sophisticated and high-end. The black/black and black/grey are classic, the black/camel is so status, and the black with pops of red, green, or blue are absolutely stunning. Just throw this on and instantly take your whole look up a level. It's a true treasure and whoever is lucky enough to own one will absolutely love it.
- Choice of color: Black and Black, Black and Grey, Black and Camel, Black and Blue, Black and Red, or Black and Emerald
- Can be worn with the color on the outside and black trim, or it can be worn with black on the outside and the color as the trim
- Doubled 2 ply 100% Cashmere
- approximately 43” wide
- 33” top to bottom in back
- Dry clean only
Bee Lire Coin Pendant with Beaded Frame - $79
This is a very special lire coin and one of the most sought after that has been created because it is the Bee Lire. On the one side is a picture of the bee, a symbol of determination and hard work, and on the other side is the olive branch and the olive oil, a symbol of agriculture. I love the beautiful beaded frame of this pendant that compliments the coin. It's such an important look when you wear it because it is a special piece of Italian history. If you always wanted to carry back your own lire coin from Italy and make it into a piece of jewelry, there is nothing more perfect than the bee lire pendant.
- The 2 Lire Bee coin was introduced in 1953, after a few years from the end of the 2nd world war to instill hope to the Italian population.
- On the one side of the coin, there is a bee, symbol for diligence, hard work, and productivity.
- On the other side of the coin, there is an olive branch, symbol of agriculture, that the fifties were growing because of the agricultural reform.
- The coin was minted from 1953 to 1959, then from 1968 to 1980, and again from 1980 to 2001.
- The material of the coin is Aluminum (62%), Magnesium (35%), and Manganese (3%)
- Choice of: Yellow, White, Rose
- 18K Gold or Rhodium over Sterling Silver
- Necklace measures 20" L with adjusting rings at 18" and 16"
- Lobster Claw Clasp
- Measures 1-1/4" L (including bail) X 1" W
- Made in Italy
Handmade Ruby and Pave Diamond Oval Drop Earrings - $949
These Ruby and Diamond earrings are spectacular in every way. The design, scale and feel are exactly the earrings you find in 22K Gold with a 4 digit price. They are all handmade and look like you traveled the world to find them. I love elongated oval drop with pear shaped rubies bordered with diamonds on both sides and set in black rhodium. They have a little edge to them but are still sophisticated with incredible attention to detail. If you want a pair of earrings that sets you apart from the crowd, then I know that these are going to be perfect for you.
- 9.4ct. Glass Filled Ruby Gemstones
- 2.45ct. Single Cut Champagne Diamonds
- Black Rhodium and 22K Gold over Sterling Silver
- Measures 2" L x 3/4" W
- Post with Oversized Butterfly Back for Pierced Ears
- Earrings weigh 13.5 Grams for the Pair
- Made In India