Need It By Christmas? Here Are Our Shipping Deadlines!
Posted on 29 April 2022
Here at LisaRobertson.com, we all want you to have the merriest Christmas, and we know a small part of that means having the gifts you ordered under the tree! 2020 has been an unprecedented year in so many ways, and one of those ways is in terms of shipping. Due to high volumes of packages in the supply chain, our shipping schedule may look a little different this year. Please take a look at these important notes to avoid disappointment.
- Free Shipping: Order by Friday, 12/11/20 at 11:59 PM EST for delivery by 12/24*
- 3 Day Delivery: Order by Thursday 12/17/20 at 11:59 AM EST for delivery by 12/24*
- 2-Day Delivery: Order by Sunday, 12/20/20 at 11:59 AM EST for delivery by 12/24*
- Next Day Delivery: Order by Monday 12/21/20 at 11:59 AM EST for delivery by 12/24*
- Missed these deadlines? We’ve got you covered! Purchase an e-gift card here.
- *These deadlines apply ONLY to the contiguous United States.
*Please note, our carriers are doing their best to get your orders to you on time, but please plan ahead to ensure on-time delivery. The dates above are not guaranteed. Due to COVID-19 safety precautions and higher package volume, you may experience longer than normal transit times from our shipping carriers. Scheduled delivery days may change based upon local conditions. Thanks for your patience as our partners work to safely deliver your order!
Please note: If you select free shipping, orders may not receive updating tracking through UPS and USPS. Note that these orders are still being delivered successfully; however, they are taking 15-20 business days to receive. If you do not receive your order within that timeframe, please reach out to our Customer Care team at email@example.com
Due to the high volume of inquiries, you may experience higher wait times for customer care. We are working hard to respond to everyone as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and please be assured, we will be in touch with you! Please do not send multiple messages as this leads to delays.