Laguiole en Aubrac Zebu Bone Sommelier Tool
"Something for the collector, or the man in your life who has everything. This is a sommelier knife handmade made by the legendary craftsmen of Laguiole en Aubrac. This is an area of France that has been known for the finest craftsmanship in making knives for over 160 years. This is a sommelier knife, (with a corkscrew and a foil cutter). The corkscrew and the foil cutter are permanent steel, there is beautiful detail in the construction and a handle made of Zebu Bone. It comes in a beautiful wood box. This is a piece made by a single master craftsmen from beginning to end with an amazing amount of hand labor. It is truly a special piece."
- Ultrastrong, durable Sandvik stainless steel is used to forge the corkscrew and foil cutter.
- The contoured handle is handcrafted from Zebu Bone.
- Includes a serrated foil cutter with built-in bottle opener.
- 4 3/4" long when folded; 4.8 oz.
- Made in France.
- Includes a certificate of authenticity
*Due to the natural materials, each piece has slight variations in the handle design.
Returnable within 30 days of shipment. Have questions? Read our return guidelines.